The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Thursday 3 November 2011

A great day :-)

Today has been a really good day, with many moments of true chuffiness. First, a happy customer received their zine, and left this glowing feedback on the forums:



Hooray! So that made me really happy and glowy on the old coffee break. Then I was blogged about by RaRaBazaar - thank you! She wrote about my Bereavement Christmas cards I released last week. So second delighted self-hug of the day.


Also I have finished my christmas colouring book zine, in my shop very soon. I have the twinklings of an idea with these, will keep you posted...


Oh, and I finally sent my University application off. SCARED!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It's always exciting to receive such positive feedback! Love the cards!

    Erin from BloggingBuddies :)
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete