The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Some photography


These are some photos I shot at the weekend, they started out as a 'what if...' idea for greetings cards. It was wonderful to get Grandad's dollhouse down from storage and marvel over all the little things I used to play with. And some of the more 'retro' pieces I used to discard, I now have a greater appreciation for. Anyway I ordered some from the printers, and put them on my other blog, and people seem to like them. They all have captions but I've just put the photos up here. A slight deviation from my normal illustration work, but oh well!
The hardest thing about them was the poor light you get in dollhouses (that and working with just a standard digital camera), and in fact the bathroom one is shot on my parent's windowsill.

No comments:

Post a Comment