The blog of Hannah Robinson, artist, illustrator and graphic designer.

Saturday 23 October 2010

Racing car- go go go girl!



Here is my latest Illustration- a racing car! This was such fun, and I think I might put it on a greetings card for when I launch my new range GhostGhoose- coming soon. Check out my other blog for stuff I make. This week I've also seen sales of my earrings go up- early christmas shopping spurt? Either way it's put a smile on my face- I make earrings for fun so I'd do it sales or no sales, but to know that other people like them is a real boost. Maybe it's my frame of mind to blame for the bright cheery colours in this weeks I.F. submission!

3 comments:

  1. Straight to the point and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, great colors and great idea! I love your blog Miss Robinson!! You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete